On Sundays, we all tend to have more time at hand, so why not spoil yourself with a healthy breakfast full or proteins as I did to myself yesterday!
– 2 eggs
– fresh asparagus
– oil or butter (depending on your pan)
1. Cut the asparagus in small pieces.
2. Preheat the pan, I usually use pans that do not require any oil or butter, you might want to add some oil or butter.
3. Add all the ingredients together and stir a bit.
4. Once cooked to your preference, serve warm. You eat them with pitta bread. I like to eat them with my banquette tasted bread.
5. I suggest eating the eggs with tea, coffee or fresh juice.
Enjoy your healthy breakfast