You ate a lot for the holidays?!
Do you want to have a healthy an super light lunch? Or maybe dinner?!
Here’s what I suggest: an orange chicken light meal, my way! A very light way!
– Green Pepper
– Chicken Breasts
For the salad sauce:
– Olive Oil
Since my meal is light, I am writing lightly, and in a very simple way!
1. Start by chopping the lettuce
2. Then chop the pepper
3. Clean the chicken breast
4. Boil the pepper for a while
5. Then grill the chicken breasts
6. As soon as the chicken is almost cooked
7. Marinate it with the orange juice
8. Serve the chicken in a plate
9. Decorate it with the boiled peppers
10. Do the salad sauce, I recommend this sauce, it’s light and delicious