Nothing better than sea food on a sunny Sunday! On Sunday, we invited our friends and relatives over for a special lunch. The menu was mainly sea food: we had shrimps, two types of fish, two types of salads, and different types of appetizers.
I am not a fish lover, yet I adore sea food (weird! yes?!). So I enjoyed the shrimps and appetizers the most!
Here’s how you can cook your own shrimps at home:
Method of Preparation:
– Boil water in a cooker
– Add salt, lemon slices , and some laurel paper (these will help remove the smell of shrimps)
– When the water starts boiling add the fresh shrimps
– When the shrimps start turning orangey, then they are almost finished
– When you are waiting for the shrimps to be boiled, you can do the sauce
– In a small container mix mayonnaise and ketchup together. They will create an orangey color as well, then add a bit of tabasco and a bit of mustard depending on your preference. Taste the sauce as you are mixing it to get your ultimate cocktail sauce.
– When you finish with the cocktail sauce, cut the lettuce into small pieces that you will use to decorate your shrimp plate.
– Then use your sense of decoration to decorate your shrimps!
Now tell me how do you cook your shrimps?