“If you stop learning, you stop growing” is a quote that I love and truly appreciate. This is why I always reflect on my life experiences and draw lessons learnt from them.
For the past 25 years I have been learning a lot, so I decided to transmit my knowledge to you and give you some advice!
Here are my 25 advises to you:
- Being confident wins your way through a successful life
- Smiling even when you are sad and angry gives you a better attitude
- Love at first sight does exist and you know it when you smile wide and your eyes glitter
- Knowing your passion and living up to it is your greatest motivation
- Trusting people is out of the question, yet when you have to do it, don’t trust fully. People turn their backs on you easily!
- You are where/who you are today due to the right and wrong decisions you made earlier in your life
- Making mistakes is an integral part of every person’s life, so regret doesn’t help
- Listening to some songs can make you the happiest person alive, so surround yourself with music
- You attract the things around you in your life, I am serious!
- The riskiest thing in life is never taking risk. So take risk!
- Hard work doesn’t always pay off, yet do it anyway; it seems to be working sometimes!
- Life is really short… especially when you are having fun
- Planning is key to organizing a very busy life
- Life is like a jungle, the strong eats the weak
- If you want to be taken seriously, you need to act serious
- No matter what you are waiting for…THIS IS IT!
- Telling less is better, but when needed, you can talk your way out of things
- What wakes you up every morning is hope of making this new day better than yesterday
- Engaging with deep conversations with older people, it makes you happy and enriches your soul
- High expectations is a killer and ruins everything, so expect less
- Things don’t always have to be perfect, what’s wrong with Okay!?
- No one is your friend at work, when it gets serious, people need to cover their backs
- Every night before you go to sleep, reflect on your day and remember what you learnt.
- Every morning after you wake up, thank God that you woke up, some people are not making it through the night
I close by saying:
- Giving advice is sometimes dangerous, what applies to you does not always apply to others! So be careful when taking my advice! It is a sword with two edges!
Now let me know some advice that you have for me!