Cooking eggs is very easy. They can either be cooked, fried, or eaten raw. I like eggs because they don’t require a lot of cooking time, plus they can be eaten with almost anything in your fridge.
Some nutritional facts about one small egg:
Here’s how I cooked my eggs for breakfast today!
- Spray a bit of oil in a pan, once heated, fry the eggs. You can decide to fry the eggs fully or keep them raw.
- As the eggs are being fried, you can boil the corn in hot water. The time needed for the corn to boil depends on the corn and the cooker type.
- As the eggs are being fried and the corn boiled, spread a bit of mayonaise on your toast, then spread some avocado.
- Keep the toast aside and slice some tomatoes.
- Once the eggs are fried, cut and place them on the toast, then place the tomatoes on top
- The corn goes alongside with the eggs
(Cooking this dish took around 15 minutes to prepare because the corn was already boiled)
You can add mint leaves, some peppers, onions, maybe cheese… You can get creative as much as you want!