Lemonades are very easy to do, they are very tasty, and very refreshing! You can add a twist to your lemonade, so it becomes a cocktail to die for!
Here’s how I do my frozen minded-Lemonade:
- Fresh Lemon Juice (1 cup)
- Fresh Lemon Slices (1 slice)
- Fresh Mint Leaves (depending on preference)
- Sugar (1/2 cup)
- Water (2 cups)
- Rosewater (1 teaspoon)
- Ice 3 1/2 cups
- Vodka or Rum (optional)
- Blend the lemon, sugar, and mint leaves in a blender
- Once blended, add the water, rosewater and ice, blend a little more
- Serve in a long glass, garnish with lemon slices and mint leaves. Add a straw if you like.
- If you want, you can turn this drink to an alcoholic drink by adding some vodka or rum.
Now tell me, how does this drink taste on a Sunday afternoon?!