For the past six months, I formed a loving bond for avocados and especially guacamole sauce! I could eat it every day anytime anywhere!
My recipe is very simple, I rely on taste more than measurements. Here’s how I do my guacamole sauce.
– 1 small onion
– 1 tomato
– 1 avocado
– finely chopped celery
( I usually keep chopped celery in my freezer)
– white pepper
– black pepper
– garlic powder
– lemon juice
– olive oil
1. Start by chopping the small onion finely.
4. Put the three vegetables in a mixing bowl. Add the celery, white pepper, black pepper, garlic powder, salt, lemon juice and olive oil.
5. Mix all ingredients till they dissolve together.
6. Taste to make sure what needs to be added.
7. Serve in a clean new bowl.
8. Guacamole is best eaten with tortilla chips and fajita sandwiches. I love it with tortilla sauce. You can serve it as an appetiser for a dinner or as nibbles when inviting people for drinks.