Are you pressed on time yet would like to cook a decent meal?
Why not cook a spaghetti, the one-pot way?
One-pot spaghetti is when you cook the spaghetti along with its sauce in the same pan or skillet. You just put everything in one-pot!
- 1 bag of 500g spaghetti
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 1 bag of frozen vegetables (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- sprinkle of black pepper
- 1/2 cup of chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon of tomato paste
- olive oil (at your convenience)
1. Combine the spaghetti, onion, tomatoes, frozen vegetables, chicken stock, tomato paste, and water in a large skillet or pot.
2. Bring the mixture to boil, stir it frequently in order not to stick. Boil all the mixture for around 10 minutes if you want your pasta al dente and more, if you want it fully cooked.
3. Season with salt, black pepper, any other spices of your convenience and some olive oil if you like.
4. You can serve it with parmesan cheese or even ketchup.