This blog post is part of #chantals2020weeklychallenge series. To know what the challenge is about, check this blog post. To learn more about the previous weekly challenges, see them at the end of this blog post.
- Go to your closet now, yes now, take your phone with you. Look at five outfits you haven’t worn all winter or at least for a very long time.
- Put them all on your bed, make sure that you are looking at all your clothing categories, jackets, sweaters, jeans, pants, underwear, then go to accessories, bags, etc. you name it.
- Make sure every piece of clothing from these has not been worn. I am sure you will find five.
- You will need to choose five full outfits that you will wear next week, so choose your outfits work appropriate.
- Mix and match and decide which will be worn on which day.
- These will be your clothes for the week.
- End of story.
When Monday comes in, you will start making excuses to why you shouldn’t wear these clothes and what was for Friday becomes for Monday…
You might hate yourself all day Monday because you are not comfortable with these clothes, but bear with me, you will only have to suffer for one week!
If you stick through the plan and enjoy wearing the clothes, this is perfect, then you are keeping them and it means that you simply have forgotten to wear them.
If you give up before Friday, then please donate all the clothes and accessories, I am sure someone else would love to wear them.
There are two important ideas behind this challenge. I want to help you reduce time in the morning to decide what to wear and I want you to declutter your closet and only keep the clothes you love wearing.
By the way, did you know that a person makes around 35,000 decision a day? And out of these 35,000 decision, we are wasting many of them on what to wear, what to eat, what to purchase, etc. So please after this week is over, why don’t you continue to prepare your clothes the night before?
You are free to share on Instagram your clothes prepared for the week. Please also request join my Facebook group called “Chantal’s 2020 Weekly Challenge” if I haven’t invited you yet. We will use the group to connect and share the progress of our weekly challenges.
Last but not least,
- don’t forget to subscribe to my blog to receive the latest blog posts
- use the #chantals2020weeklychallenge when you post online
- Mention me so I know you posted about the challenge.
Oh wait! If you are staying at home next week, you are still requested to do the challenge!
Did I forget anything?
If you haven’t subscribed to my blog, please do so at the end of this page.
To learn more about previous challenges:
- WEEK 1 LET’S SHOW SOME RESPECT TO PEOPLE AROUND US
- WEEK 2 LET’S BE MORE GRATEFUL THIS WEEK
- WEEK 3 LET’S DONATE ONE THING A DAY THIS WEEK
- WEEK 4 LET’S PREPARE YOUR CLOTHES THE NIGHT BEFORE
- WEEK 5 LET’S PLAN OUR HEALTHY MEALS THIS WEEK
- WEEK 6 LET’S PREVENT SICKNESS THIS WEEK!
- WEEK 7 LET’S BE PRODUCTIVE AND SPEND OUR TIME WISELY
- WEEK 8 LET’S EXERCISE THIS WEEK?!
- WEEK 9 LET’S SET MORNING AND EVENING ROUTINES
- WEEK 10 LET’S USE A DAILY PLANNER THIS WEEK
- WEEK 11 LET’S DECLUTTER OUR HOUSE KONMARI STYLE THIS WEEK