This blog post is part of #chantals2020weeklychallenge series. To know what the challenge is about, check this blog post. To learn more about the previous weekly challenges, see them at the end of this blog post.
Hello and welcome to my world,
If you are new to my blog and channel, my name is Chantal Souaid Mchantaf. I am a blogger and trainer who embarked on a challenge in 2020.
The challenge is called Chantal’s 2020 Weekly Challenge. I felt a bit frustrated in January when I noticed that the month slipped by without me even noticing it nor even setting any goals for the month, so I decided to embark on a personal challenge of weekly goals.
The aim of this challenge is to implement short burst of weekly goals that will help me lead a better year and become a better person at the end of the year.
If you want to join me on my challenge and improve your year one week at a time, subscribe to my blog and join my Facebook group so we can embark on this journey together.
In order to make the challenge worthwhile, I will focus on monthly themes that will help us implement lasting change this year. Working on each theme will help us become more balanced and improve our lives.
For the month of March we will focus on our health since the temple is the motor of everything in our lives.
For the first week of March, and fifth week of the challenge, we will plan and cook our meals in advance. We will also drink two liters of water a day. Don’t fret what the challenge looks like, I promise to help you break it down to simple steps.
I created a printable that will help you plan your food for next week, this printable includes a section for the grocery shopping list so it will help you do your planning.
Here’s how you can plan your meals for next week:
- Download the meal planning printable, print it and set time aside for your planning
- Ideally you need to plan your meals on Saturday and buy your groceries by Sunday at the latest so you can have time to start cooking on Sunday.
- On the printable, you can plan your breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. For each day, you can write what you would like to cook.
- As you write each meal or snack, write in the grocery section what item you need to buy to cook your meal
- Make sure to vary your meals and color your plate. This means that you need a mix of nutrients that include protein, carbohydrates, fat, water, vitamins, and minerals. Nutrition is important for everyone.
- On Sunday you can cook your first meal, or cook for the whole week, this is up to you.
If you haven’t yet subscribed to my blog, you can do so below:
You might tell me that you are not the person who cooks at home, wait, this is not a break week for you!
You can still participate in the planning challenge and support the person who cooks your meals. I also invite you to try and cook, you might end up being the next best chef competing at “Cordon Bleu”.
Also this week, we will drink two liters of water. If you do not have a reusable bottle, I recommend that you invest in one or two to be used this week to help you track your water intake. I usually drink 1 liter of water in the office and 1 liter of water at home.
I encourage you to share your plan on the Facebook group, this way you can help inspire others who are stuck on what to cook. Please also share your food, this will encourage anyone who is slacking and hasn’t yet started healthy cooking.
Are you ready?
To learn more about previous challenges:
- WEEK 1 LET’S SHOW SOME RESPECT TO PEOPLE AROUND US
- WEEK 2 LET’S BE MORE GRATEFUL THIS WEEK
- WEEK 3 LET’S DONATE ONE THING A DAY THIS WEEK
- WEEK 4 LET’S PREPARE YOUR CLOTHES THE NIGHT BEFORE
- WEEK 5 LET’S PLAN OUR HEALTHY MEALS THIS WEEK
- WEEK 6 LET’S PREVENT SICKNESS THIS WEEK!
- WEEK 7 LET’S BE PRODUCTIVE AND SPEND OUR TIME WISELY
- WEEK 8 LET’S EXERCISE THIS WEEK?!
- WEEK 9 LET’S SET MORNING AND EVENING ROUTINES
- WEEK 10 LET’S USE A DAILY PLANNER THIS WEEK
- WEEK 11 LET’S DECLUTTER OUR HOUSE KONMARI STYLE THIS WEEK