One of the best ways to organize our lives especially during the COVID-19 lock-down is by using a daily planner. You planner can be something simple or something complicated. The aim of having a daily planner is to live purposeful days especially amidst these unpredictable times we are passing through.
For those of you who do not know me, I am Chantal Souaid Mchantaf, I am a trainer and blogger who specializes in productivity.
I launched #Chantals2020WeeklyChallenge this year as a means of motivating me and others to get goals done and to live a productive 2020 that we are all proud of.
The challenge was spiced up by the COVID-19 worldwide pandemic, that is pushing us all to get out of our comfort zones and to live a better life, at home.
Every month, I am focusing on a theme, for the month of April, I will focus on getting ourselves organized, which I am sure we all could do with.
Even if you are still working from home, you need to plan the remaining part of your day, or else you will end up spending it on your phone doing aimless online surfing. No judgement here, what I am recommending is to ensure that you are being productive during your days.
You can create your own daily planner or download this template.
What I am recommending is a template with simple items.
- Your to-dos for the day
- Your goals for the day
- The URGENT things that you cannot end the day without doing
- Some notes to be taken during the day
- Your water intake, yes, we are all not drinking water while at home
- What you are grateful for during this day
- Your meals for the day
Now there are plenty of things that you can add to your daily planner, you can add:
- The people to call
- The emails to send
- Readings from your Holy book
- Proverb of the day
- Lessons learned
You can get creative as much as you want, the main important thing is that you plan your days and live purposefully.
If you are not part of our Facebook community, please join our private group where we share our struggles and success.
If you haven’t subscribed to my blog, please write your email below
You are following this blog (manage).
If you haven’t subscribed to my YouTube channel, you can do so by clicking here.
I am looking forward to seeing you on Facebook and see how productive you will be this week.
To learn more about previous challenges:
- WEEK 1 LET’S SHOW SOME RESPECT TO PEOPLE AROUND US
- WEEK 2 LET’S BE MORE GRATEFUL THIS WEEK
- WEEK 3 LET’S DONATE ONE THING A DAY THIS WEEK
- WEEK 4 LET’S PREPARE YOUR CLOTHES THE NIGHT BEFORE
- WEEK 5 LET’S PLAN OUR HEALTHY MEALS THIS WEEK
- WEEK 6 LET’S PREVENT SICKNESS THIS WEEK!
- WEEK 7 LET’S BE PRODUCTIVE AND SPEND OUR TIME WISELY
- WEEK 8 LET’S EXERCISE THIS WEEK?!
- WEEK 9 LET’S SET MORNING AND EVENING ROUTINES
- WEEK 10 LET’S USE A DAILY PLANNER THIS WEEK
- WEEK 11 LET’S DECLUTTER OUR HOUSE KONMARI STYLE THIS WEEK