What would you do if I told you that there is a 6 minute remedy that will help reduce your stress by 68%?
Would you do what I ask you to do?!
My name is Chantal Souaid Mchantaf and I am a blogger and trainer among many other interesting things (you can get to know me better by reading my about me section or by visiting my LinkedIn account to know me professionally, yes I will surprise you). This year I embarked on a weekly goal challenge as a means to improve my year one week at a time.
If you want to improve your year step by step at a slow pace and ensure that you implement your goals, then this challenge is yours to take! Read more about Chantal’s 2020 Weekly Challenge.
The challenge was spiced up by the COVID-19 worldwide pandemic, that is pushing us all to get out of our comfort zones and to live better lives, at home.
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CHALLENGE, PLEASE ADD YOUR EMAIL BELOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG AND RECEIVE MY WEEKLY CHALLENGES BY EMAIL.
Watch this video in Lebanese Arabic for a quick glimpse of how you can reduce your stress by 68% this week. If you don’t speak Arabic, no problem, read on.
Well, Neuropsychologist Dr. David Lewis studies with 6 minutes of reading, reduces stress up to 68%.
6 min of #reading reduces #stress by 68%Tweet
Other than reducing stress, what are the benefits of reading you may ask me?!
- Reading improves physical health, for example sleep
- Reading improves empathy
- Reading improves mental health, for example easing depression
- Reading helps you become a better conversationalist
- Neighbors will never complain that your reading is too loud…well unless you are screaming it.
“#Success is nothing more than a few simple #disciplines, practices every day” – Jim RohnTweet
If you are not part of our Facebook community, please join our private group where we share our struggles and success.
If you haven’t subscribed to my blog, please write your email below to receive my weekly challenges.
If you haven’t subscribed to my YouTube channel, you can do so by clicking here.
I am looking forward to seeing you on Facebook to share insights about our week!
If you are new to #Chantals2020WeeklyChallenge catch up to the previous posts here:
- ARE YOU READY TO JOIN #CHANTALS2020WEEKLYCHALLENGE
- WEEK 1 LET’S SHOW SOME RESPECT TO PEOPLE AROUND US
- WEEK 2 LET’S BE MORE GRATEFUL THIS WEEK
- WEEK 3 LET’S DONATE ONE THING A DAY THIS WEEK
- WEEK 4 LET’S PREPARE YOUR CLOTHES THE NIGHT BEFORE
- WEEK 5 LET’S PLAN OUR HEALTHY MEALS THIS WEEK
- WEEK 6 LET’S PREVENT SICKNESS THIS WEEK!
- WEEK 7 LET’S BE PRODUCTIVE AND SPEND OUR TIME WISELY
- WEEK 8 ARE YOU READY TO EXERCISE THIS WEEK?!
- WEEK 9 LET’S SET MORNING AND EVENING ROUTINES
- WEEK 10 LET’S USE A DAILY PLANNER THIS WEEK
- WEEK 11 LET’S DECLUTTER OUR HOUSE KONMARI STYLE THIS WEEK
- WEEK 12 LET’S ORGANIZE OUR CHORES THIS WEEK
- WEEK 13 LET’S JOURNAL FOR 10 MIN A DAY THIS WEEK
- WEEK 14 LET’S REDUCE STRESS BY 68% THIS WEEK
- WEEK 15 LET’S CLEAR OUR MIND THIS WEEK