Have you ever watched a movie where the hero was irrelevant?
I don’t think so,
Well, he or she can be good or bad, but they are always significant and make the movie what it is meant to be.
If I asked you about your life story, what kind of story would you tell me?
Would it include humor?
The story of lives matters a lot, because it sets the tone to who we are and what we are going to do about it.
As you know, you are the hero in the story of your life. Today we are going to write our stories so we can learn to live a life of significance.
When talking about our life story, we are talking about the events that lead us to today and what we are going to do about our life.
To start writing our story, we need to look at the plot structure of a movie.
This is personal preference, there are many ways to write your own story, I personally love this method.
Your story needs to have a beginning a middle and an end.
Be careful you don’t have to die in the end, I will tell you what the end is.
- Same as a movie, your story starts with an introduction, where we meet you, the hero. Here, in this step, write about yourself, about the roles you play, how well you play them, and how you got to where you.
- Write about the characters in your life, these are the people around you, they can be your family, friends, colleagues, etc. Write about the influence they have on your life.
- Write about the rising action, this is where you start facing problems, conflict and excitement as well. Write about these events leading to your problem
- Write about your climax, this is where you write about your problem(s). What is/are your problem(s). Be careful to only write the problem(s) relevant to your story, we all have a lot of problems, but not all of them are written in our stories. If you do not have a problem or climax, 1, we all envy you, 2, you can think about a problem in society or in someone’s life that you would like to fix and make it your life’s mission.
- The falling action, this is where you solve the problems, make a decision, and the climax ends. You might not already have found the solution to your problems, if this is the case, then, you need to write about how you wish your story is resolved or how you plan on resolving it. Please don’t write about winning the lottery unless you are 100% certain that you can win it.
- The resolution, this is where you reap the benefits of solving your problem. Write about the happy life after you have solved your problem and found your why. This resolution or ending is your ideal life, where you want to arrive in life.
Are you ready to join the challenge?! Are you ready to improve your year one week at a time? If you are ready, then share the below image on your social media and tag me!
Journaling is a very important part of our challenge, we announced it during week 13, learn more about the benefits of journaling, and each week we continue to journal daily. Here are the journal prompts for this week’s challenge.
REMEMBER, YOU DON’T GET A REFUND FOR THE TIME WASTED
LET’S STAY IN TOUCH, JOIN OUR GROWING FACEBOOK COMMUNITY!
IF YOU HAVEN’T SUBSCRIBED TO MY BLOG, PLEASE WRITE YOUR EMAIL BELOW TO RECEIVE MY WEEKLY CHALLENGES.
IF YOU ARE NEW TO #CHANTALS2020WEEKLYCHALLENGE CATCH UP TO THE PREVIOUS POSTS HERE:
- ARE YOU READY TO JOIN #CHANTALS2020WEEKLYCHALLENGE
- WEEK 1 LET’S SHOW SOME RESPECT TO PEOPLE AROUND US
- WEEK 2 LET’S BE MORE GRATEFUL THIS WEEK
- WEEK 3 LET’S DONATE ONE THING A DAY THIS WEEK
- WEEK 4 LET’S PREPARE YOUR CLOTHES THE NIGHT BEFORE
- WEEK 5 LET’S PLAN OUR HEALTHY MEALS THIS WEEK
- WEEK 6 LET’S PREVENT SICKNESS THIS WEEK!
- WEEK 7 LET’S BE PRODUCTIVE AND SPEND OUR TIME WISELY
- WEEK 8 ARE YOU READY TO EXERCISE THIS WEEK?!
- WEEK 9 LET’S SET MORNING AND EVENING ROUTINES
- WEEK 10 LET’S USE A DAILY PLANNER THIS WEEK
- WEEK 11 LET’S DECLUTTER OUR HOUSE KONMARI STYLE THIS WEEK
- WEEK 12 LET’S ORGANIZE OUR CHORES THIS WEEK
- WEEK 13 LET’S JOURNAL FOR 10 MIN A DAY THIS WEEK
- WEEK 14 LET’S REDUCE STRESS BY 68% THIS WEEK
- WEEK 15 LET’S CLEAR OUR MIND THIS WEEK
- WEEK 16 LET’S WAKE UP AT 5AM THIS WEEK
- WEEK 17 LET’S STOP EATING THIS FOR A WEEK
- WEEK 18 IS FASTING ON YOUR AGENDA THIS WEEK?
- WEEK 19 LET’S WALK FOR 20 MIN A DAY THIS WEEK
- WEEK 20 LET’S GO VEGAN THIS WEEK
- WEEK 21 – LET’S FIND OUR FIVE PEOPLE