An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. ~ Benjamin FranklinTweet
Plasticity is the capacity of the brain to change with learning. Changes associated with learning occur mostly at the level of connections between neurons: New connections form and the internal structure of the existing synapses change.Brain Plasticity: How learning changes your brain, Dr. Pascale Michelon, SharpBrains.com
Imagine how our brain’s plasticity changes if we learn every day.
For week 24 of Chantal’s 2020 Weekly Challenge we will learn something new by taking an online course. Let me clarify, by taking a free online course.
Here is a list of websites that can help you take free online courses, there are many many more out there:
There are many benefits for taking online courses, here are few of them:
- Advance in your career and hobbies
- Learn at your own pace with mobile and flexible classes
- Learn a lot of new topics from the comfort of your home
- Free of charge learning and knowledge or cheaper options
- Eco friendly
- Helps develop great self-discipline
- Easier to fit learning into your day
Here’s what we will do this week:
- we will brainstorm several topics we are intersted in learning
- we will narrow our search to a max of three topics
- we will choose which online website to use
- we will start searching for intersting courses, we can bookmark some that we like
- after bookmarking the topics we like, we can choose one that fits our interest for this week
- we will just register for the course
- we will share the below image announcing that we are participating in the challenge
- we will enjoy learning
LET’S STAY IN TOUCH, JOIN OUR GROWING FACEBOOK COMMUNITY!
IF YOU HAVEN’T SUBSCRIBED TO MY BLOG, PLEASE WRITE YOUR EMAIL BELOW TO RECEIVE MY WEEKLY CHALLENGES.
IF YOU ARE NEW TO #CHANTALS2020WEEKLYCHALLENGE CATCH UP TO THE PREVIOUS POSTS HERE:
- ARE YOU READY TO JOIN #CHANTALS2020WEEKLYCHALLENGE
- WEEK 1 LET’S SHOW SOME RESPECT TO PEOPLE AROUND US
- WEEK 2 LET’S BE MORE GRATEFUL THIS WEEK
- WEEK 3 LET’S DONATE ONE THING A DAY THIS WEEK
- WEEK 4 LET’S PREPARE YOUR CLOTHES THE NIGHT BEFORE
- WEEK 5 LET’S PLAN OUR HEALTHY MEALS THIS WEEK
- WEEK 6 LET’S PREVENT SICKNESS THIS WEEK!
- WEEK 7 LET’S BE PRODUCTIVE AND SPEND OUR TIME WISELY
- WEEK 8 ARE YOU READY TO EXERCISE THIS WEEK?!
- WEEK 9 LET’S SET MORNING AND EVENING ROUTINES
- WEEK 10 LET’S USE A DAILY PLANNER THIS WEEK
- WEEK 11 LET’S DECLUTTER OUR HOUSE KONMARI STYLE THIS WEEK
- WEEK 12 LET’S ORGANIZE OUR CHORES THIS WEEK
- WEEK 13 LET’S JOURNAL FOR 10 MIN A DAY THIS WEEK
- WEEK 14 LET’S REDUCE STRESS BY 68% THIS WEEK
- WEEK 15 LET’S CLEAR OUR MIND THIS WEEK
- WEEK 16 LET’S WAKE UP AT 5AM THIS WEEK
- WEEK 17 LET’S STOP EATING THIS FOR A WEEK
- WEEK 18 IS FASTING ON YOUR AGENDA THIS WEEK?
- WEEK 19 LET’S WALK FOR 20 MIN A DAY THIS WEEK
- WEEK 20 LET’S GO VEGAN THIS WEEK
- WEEK 21 LET’S FIND OUR FIVE PEOPLE
- WEEK 22 LET’S WRITE OUR STORY THIS WEEK
- WEEK 23 LET’S DO SOMETHING WE HAVE NEVER DONE